Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Back Again

First post in a long while. Currently 4-tabling 10NL on Stars as that's the only place I can put money. Currently running at +6.5BB/100 over 13K hands and generally playing well (although today was awful). Intermediate goal of reaching $400 by the end of the month (20K hands at my current winrate, but I'm running below expectation in all ins), making silver star (10-12K hands to do that) and moving up to 25NL next month. After that, I want to really expand my roll, eventually splitting it between Stars and Tilt (would probably need at least 1K to do that, putting $600 on Tilt for the deposit bonus and having enough left on Stars to stay at 25NL). It might be in my best interest to move to Tilt once I have $600 and start earning RB sooner, not sure. RB probably beats FPPs at this point, although I still want to earn FPPs so I can try and cheap sat into something (doing that with FT points would eat into my rakeback, I think... definitely earning rakeback is better than probably not winning a seat to the EPT/WSOP).

So no substance in this post. Starting proper updates tomorrow or tonight (after I play some more). Generally feeling good, making some smart moves most days (not today, really) and doing OK despite some bad luck. Rereading some of my old posts, it looks like I'm playing better than I was, although I don't really know for sure. Just wish I didn't keep busting my account and having to scrape together enough to start again. It's very annoying.

No comments: